Thursday, August 2, 2012

50 Shades of Shamus: Shades of Bath Day

Just wait til you fall asleep. Your shoes are mine!
 Today was the dreaded bath day for doggies. It was time, they were smelly, and I don't want to be one of those people whose house you walk in and immediately know a dog lives there. Or maybe a herd of dogs... Because ew. Smelly.

Shamus has never really been groomed. I usually bathe him when I'm in the shower because he insists upon sleeping next to the tub or trying to get in depending on his mood. On they days he's purposely jumping in and out of the tub, he's totally getting a bath because as far as I'm concerned, he's asking for it.

You want me to what? Stay outside and dry? Like an animal?
Damn you...




I can't even look at you, mommy. Harumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment