Wednesday, July 18, 2012

50 Shades of Shamus

Because I am a little in love with my dogs this bit of self-indulgence makes my day! Shamus is a rescue corgi/papillion  mix from Tennessee. He was in a high kill shelter until he was rescued by an animal rescue group who put his adorable mug on Petfinder. Petfinder is an amazing, awesome thing. It facilitates dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens in getting out of the wildly overpopulated South and finding homes up in the Northeast where we don't have a massive pet population problem. The issue down in the Southern states is that there is a completely different mentality about animals and they don't do diddly squat about spaying/neutering. It makes me crazy thinking about it so I'm not going to preach about how disturbing I find that in 2012 this is an issue in our first world country. Whatever.

What I WILL do is showcase the many moods and attitudes of Shamus along with my other pets who are forced to put up with this tiny tornado.

Shade #1
Note - the toy is bigger than the puppy. This will not stop Shamus! In this pic, he is only about 12 weeks old, we got him at 10 weeks. I call this his "I'm not dropping the toy, I will figure this out or die trying" face.
Stay tuned for further Shamus Shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment